5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member, new truck - Employee Pricing!

schmelz

Reaction score
Ram is having employee pricing on some of the 2021's!!! I just bought a 2021 Ram 1500 Limited for $9K off!

Steerdad

Reaction score
I am a new member as well , I have a 2021 1500 limited longhorn ordered but it has not arrived yet, I am very excited to be getting my new truck but am disappointed about how long it is taking, it’s been 7 weeks and I have heard very little the last month

Skater

Reaction score
Be patient. I ordered my 2020 Limited on February 19, 2020. I picked it up from the dealer on July 23, 2020. Albeit the COVID-19 pandemic shut down FCA for over a month in March and April, and when it opened it was only operating two shifts. Patience makes the heart grow fonder! ;)

Welcome to the forum, Steerdad.

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That‘s good. Welcome to the truck and the forum. You’ll find many great threads about what‘s happening with these 5th gens. Post up a picture of your new ride and options.

Users who are viewing this thread