5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member- new Ram in May

Gumpa

Reaction score
Hi all, I have been checking this forum out since before I ordered my truck in April, figured I better make it official.
My 2019 Laramie Sport QC 4x4 is my third new Ram, I have owned an 88 and an 05 1500 regular cab 4x4.
I think this is the tenth Mopar I have owned all told. I have never bought anything else after my first, a used 67 Charger.
I enjoy looking at what you guys have done to your trucks and figuring out what's next for mine!

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome and congratulations on your Laramie. My two year old granddaughter calls me "Gumpa" as well!

Gumpa

Reaction score
Thanks all! Here's a couple pics after I removed all the adhesive badging and the 4x4 off road graphics. Borla cat-back with black tips was not installed at this time. I will be swapping out the remaining chrome badges with the black versions and maybe line-x-ing the running boards black too. 20190824_175008.jpg 20190824_160534.jpg

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Always nice to see photos of quad cabs. Great looking truck. Cap looks great, too!

Users who are viewing this thread