5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member in NC - 2019 Rebel

C-Dubb

Reaction score
Hi,
I've had my Rebel for about 1.5 years now. Last summer I took something kicked up by a trailer across the hood, windshield and A-pillar. The end result after the body work was getting it ceramic coated. Everything, not just body - glass, plastic, tonneau cover...
Couple weeks ago baby got taller and new shoes. Took the tonneau off to get to the bed easier. Thankfully can still see inside the tool box from the ground.
Odds and ends mods include:
Rough Country step bars, floor mats, bed mat, and 6" lift
Fuel Rebel 20" wheels
Nitto Terra Grapplers
I'm running a Pedal Commander for throttle response and a Rough Country speed calibrator to adjust for the 35s.
All interior bulbs were replaced with LED, as well as some of the outside marker lights (cargo bed lights by stop lamp - can't remember if there were others)
Also built a little felt covered board that's anchored to the seat mounts to allow small underseat storage but take up minimal floor space with seats up.
Future mods are exhaust.
Need to sell the old wheels and suspension before the exhaust tho to avoid bodily harm from wife.
-Chris
RC RAM.jpg

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Nicely done, what exhaust system are you looking to add ?

Phillip Berk

Reaction score
Awesome truck, looks amazing! I'm considering do an exhaust one day too! probably going to go with the mopar system! Love the build and that color is awesome !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/