5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member in FL just ordered 2021 1500 Laramie

MartyNotMcFly

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm Marty from the wonderful Sunshine State, Florida. I've lived here my entire life and have owned trucks for most of my life. I used to drive a 1972 Chevy C20, then moved on to a 2013 (then 2015) F-150. For the past two years I have been driving a Chevy Tahoe, but I am glad to be getting back to the truck family. This will be my first FCA vehicle and I'm excited to get my 2021 Ram 1500 Laramie in 6 weeks or so. I ordered the truck with the Sport Appearance Package and the Advanced Safety Group. I'm looking to do some towing and light off-road trail riding in my truck. I'll try to keep everyone updated with the progress of my truck as the dealer keeps me informed.

FYI, dealers have the initial national incentives for the 2021s already and our dealer even threw in a $3500 dealer incentive and a $500 trade bonus to sweeten the deal. It did not seem like they were worried about selling me a custom 2021 when there are 2020s on the lot because they're literally selling them as soon as they are putting them out there.

nburd

Reaction score
Congrats. Post some pics when it comes in! I do not know if I could wait 6 weeks. I wouldn’t sleep and would be constantly researching my truck. I had to wait 4 days to get mine and it seemed like an eternity. But when I pulled into the lot and saw it there , To pick it up, after a 3 hour car ride, I was so relieved. A co worker ordered a new bronco and I do not know how they can Stand to wait 12 months. I would go crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online