5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member from Massachusetts

MassGasMan

Reaction score
Whats up?!? Happy turkey day. I've been lurking and figured it was time to join. A bit about me. I recently bought my 6th new Dodge/Ram and I've never been able to leave a single vehicle I've owned stock. Mainly intake, exhaust, tuner and custom audio. So far I've had an '05 1500 regular cab, a '10 2500 Crew, a '13 1500 Crew, 14 Durango limited, 15 Durango RT and now have a 2020 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel. As you can see from the list, I don't keep any more than 4 years and I've been partial to the 5.7 hemi. I switched to an SUV for family reasons but did not like the V6 quickly switched to an RT. I'm stoked to be back to a crew cab truck now that my kids are older and a few now drive. What is new for me is that this is my first diesel. So I'll be reading, throwing some input in and looking for advice on mods. Cheers!

Attachments

• 20200904_130925.jpg
    20200904_130925.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 9

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Whats up?!? Happy turkey day. I've been lurking and figured it was time to join. A bit about me. I recently bought my 6th new Dodge/Ram and I've never been able to leave a single vehicle I've owned stock. Mainly intake, exhaust, tuner and custom audio. So far I've had an '05 1500 regular cab, a '10 2500 Crew, a '13 1500 Crew, 14 Durango limited, 15 Durango RT and now have a 2020 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel. As you can see from the list, I don't keep any more than 4 years and I've been partial to the 5.7 hemi. I switched to an SUV for family reasons but did not like the V6 quickly switched to an RT. I'm stoked to be back to a crew cab truck now that my kids are older and a few now drive. What is new for me is that this is my first diesel. So I'll be reading, throwing some input in and looking for advice on mods. Cheers!
Congrats on your new truck!

Pls add your truck's vitals to your signature when you have a moment.
This makes it easier for other folks to help in case you have questions or concerns about your vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread