5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member - Dualliner/BakFlip Question

kzoesq

Reaction score
Hi all. New member here. I ordered a 2022 Laramie 5.7L/etorque on 2/5/22. Looks like I have a VIN and fcacommunity says all materials needed to start the build process have been received and vehicle should be entering build process shortly.

I am looking for advice on Dualliner/Tonneau Cover timing. I apologize if this is a dumb question, but the dealer said they can have the tonneau cover (BAKFlip MX4 or similar) installed once they receive the truck. Can I install a Dualliner after the tonneau cover is installed? Is it too much of a headache? Thank you.

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congratulations . You can have the duelliner installed they’ll just take the tonneau cover off first .

kzoesq

Reaction score
Thank you. Sorry for the dumb question. First truck ever. Actually traded my Tesla to buy a Ram. Once I drove my brother in laws Laramie there was no way I wasn’t buying one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NRitland2

Reaction score
Welcome. Try to pretend the Tesla was a gas guzzler to make the mpgs not hurt as bad

Users who are viewing this thread