5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member and New Rebel Owner !

Big Z

Reaction score
Good Morning Y'all, My names Mike,

I just bought a used 2019 Rebel with 70,000 miles, and pick it up from the dealer this coming Tuesday. I found it listed for $36,500 but managed to talk the salesman down to $35,000 and closed the deal. I posted some basic pictures of it to begin with on my new journey to customize it to my liking. I was surprised to have found this one with the 12" navigation screen, crew cab, and sunroof for the price that I did. The only thing I would have changed is having full red seats around the outsides like I've seen on some models... but the interior still has the red accents. I already began looking into exhausts and found a very lightly used Borla Atak catback for $700 and a RC CAI for $60 that I plan to pick up once I get the keys.

When making the purchase I forgot to ask if it had adjustable air suspension. Do all models come with it? I also didn't ask about the e-torque connection. I suppose I'll find out for myself here in a couple days lol. Last, what's the largest tire that would fit into the wheel well without having to lift the truck? Would 35's fit or would that require a 3.5 inch? Thank you !!

Welp, if you have any input or recommendations for my purchase and for the near future being a new Rebel owner please feel free to comment/message me. Thank you all and God Bless America !

Attachments

• rebel.png
    rebel.png
    513.9 KB · Views: 5
  • rebel 2.png
    rebel 2.png
    581.3 KB · Views: 5
  • rebel 3.png
    rebel 3.png
    850.8 KB · Views: 6
  • rebel 4.png
    rebel 4.png