5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member and first time RAM owner in Ga

Houndluvr

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. Said a bittersweet *goodbye* to my trusty 2009 Tacoma a couple of months ago and, after much research and a couple of test drives of the competition, eventually pulled the trigger on a nearly-new 2022 1500 Rebel 4x4 w/ 6600 miles on it. Didn't want to pay the $$$ for a brand new one and was lucky enough to find one less than 3 hours away with everything I wanted (5.7l HEMI w/ eTorque, 5'-7" bed w/ Ram Box and cargo management, trailer package, night package, Mopar spray-in bed liner, black interior/trim vs. the red, and Uconnect 5 w/ 12" screen just to name a few). Saved a big chunk of change vs. buying new, and still have a good bit of factory warranty left. Very pleased with the truck thus far, with the exception of the recent development of a "Uconnect Box requires service" message, which I plan on posting about here in the appropriate thread. Anyway, happy to be here and looking forward to making many future memories in my new RAM! ;)

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congratulations . 2022 was the first year for the U5 in the Rams so there might be some bugs to work out with it .

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online