5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member, a few OEM parts available!

JLederach

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've been a member/lurker for quite a while now. I purchased my 2019 1500 Bighorn Crew 6'4 bed last November. After about three weeks I replaced the stock exhaust pipes with a Borla S-Type system and this past spring I got Morimoto XB LED headlights. I still have the stock exhaust and base halogen headlamps and would like to sell if anyone needs them or knows a parts distributor. Everything is like new. Also, I'm about 20 minutes North of Pittsburgh, PA.

Best,

James

Finn5033

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Would you mind sharing some pictures of your truck with the XB headlights? Months ago I was doing research on upgrading my headlights and was interested in getting those but could not find any reviews or members who had them. I ended buying the factory LED ones from a member here.

JLederach

Reaction score
Would you mind sharing some pictures of your truck with the XB headlights? Months ago I was doing research on upgrading my headlights and was interested in getting those but could not find any reviews or members who had them. I ended buying the factory LED ones from a member here.

Yes no problem let me figure out how to upload first! My truck is black so the all-black housings look awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread