5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New here

Newtothis

Reaction score
Recently purchased a 2019 ram 1500 bighorn edition have been having issues with it. I found this site and was hoping to get a little help

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I find the search function not the best for the forum. When searching I have better results using google and starting with 5th Gen Forum and adding the topic. The members will reach out if you have questions that you have difficulty finding. Wish you the best resolving whatever issues you have.

Newtothis

Reaction score
Thank you im having issues with the power steering service light after disconnecting the battery im finding some answers on here

Jako

Reaction score
Thank you im having issues with the power steering service light after disconnecting the battery im finding some answers on here
Some things do not come back right away after disconnecting the battery but I doubt power steering would be one of the later ones. Wish I could be of more help but I never had an issue and can't recall info from the forum.

Newtothis

Reaction score
The positive terminal was loose and when I went to tighten it there was a spark. Do you think that it possibly shorted something out. I still have power steering everything is working just that light is on

Jako

Reaction score
I'm not a mechanic
It may have thrown a code which may require a "clearing", any reliable shop should be able to check that out.

Forum info on resetting, I have done the capacitor on my central AC and on a microwave, I have never done this with the Ram.

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums and congrats on the new truck. Make sure to update your signature as to what you have as it will help guys know what vehicle and options you have on it.

Users who are viewing this thread