5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Hemi coming?

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I Googled it.
Nothing comes up that supports what you claimed.

"insurance companies deny used ev coverage"

You're living under a rock if you haven't seen the articles, and/or your google-fu (Et Al.) must kinda suck.

I've read several articles online but am not going to do your legwork and put up all the links.

LMGTFY

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
"insurance companies deny used ev coverage"

You're living under a rock if you haven't seen the articles, and/or your google-fu (Et Al.) must kinda suck.

I've read several articles online but am not going to do your legwork and put up all the links.

Not really my legwork, you said it was happening I was just wondering where you saw it.

This is what I get which just said it was more expensive to insure

1700455984586.png

I just some more searching and I was able to cherry pick some results such as someone who claims no one will insure their F350, if you google a problem you will find a result no matter what it is.

1700456186737.png

Here's some saying insurance companies will refuse to cover people based on age, or if you are caught hauling horses
1700456247893.png

Here are some that state older Hyundai and Kia's will not be insured... If you search for a problem you can find an article on it even if it's not widespread and super small sample size which is likely why I didn't find anything on EVs like you said.
I was just legit curious to read up if companies were getting away with refusing to insure some cars all together. Old used cars already get excluded all the time based upon value to repair vs total worth, anything under $3k around here and you will not get collision on it.
1700456359074.png

Users who are viewing this thread