5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New guy

shredder

Reaction score
Hi, I am awaiting the shipment of a new 2021 3500 but have been told that it's in a holding pattern at the factory. I will be pulling a Montana fifth wheel and cannot wait. I am from NH and retired, I enjoy Harley's, boating, acoustic guitars and my chocolate lab...Harley..hehe. If anyone can shed any light on the delay for Ram HD trucks it would be appreciated, thanks.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Hi, I am awaiting the shipment of a new 2021 3500 but have been told that it's in a holding pattern at the factory. I will be pulling a Montana fifth wheel and cannot wait. I am from NH and retired, I enjoy Harley's, boating, acoustic guitars and my chocolate lab...Harley..hehe. If anyone can shed any light on the delay for Ram HD trucks it would be appreciated, thanks.
Welcome to the forum!

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum , I think everything was delayed due to the shut down from COVID .

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/