5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New guy

Tin_Man

Reaction score
Hello everyone, brand new here. I bought a 2500 the other day. Well, the wife went and got it for me...still have yet to pick it up. Almost went Chevy, but heard a lot of good first hand accounts of the new Ram so we went for it. I’d say it was more of an accelerated decision with our F250 blowing up on us, not that I was a fan of that truck anyway. First truck ever for me was an ‘87 Ram D150, so it looks like I’ve come full circle.

Danny_TheHouseCook

Reaction score
Congrats on your new truck. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I've enjoyed all 3, soon to be 4 of mine.

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Congrats. While this is mostly a 1500 forum 5th gen, some things will still apply. What do you need a 2500 for (usage)?
Hope you enjoy it.
I don't quite know if the "Bonus Drive" $250 rebate applies to HD trucks but google it and see. Free money, takes 6-8 weeks, easy-peasy.

Imp0ster

Reaction score
welcome.. Remember before you take delivery you can get them to do quite a bit. Full gas tank, tinted windows, FULL detail, ceramic coating yada yada yada.

GearHeadJoe

Reaction score
WELCOME BACK TO MOPAR.. the true power of the dark side muahahahaha
jk welcome to the forums

Users who are viewing this thread