5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Guy 2021 Longhorn

Rockin E

Reaction score
Ouch, that sucks. I expressed concern about the etorque but took a chance on it. Hopefully I do not regret it in the future, I only have 500 miles on mine. 2/4 drop show up Thursday, tonneau cover and bed rug should be here tomorrow.

Rockin E

Reaction score
So far so good with the Etorque. It is solid in city traffic and launches hard when I want to play.

1600 miles on the odometer. So far I have the Bed Rug and tonneau cover installed. Tuesday she goes in for the 2/4 drop.

Hopefully this week I will get the taillights, third brake light and mirror lenses wrapped. I have the night package, but the halogen taillights have a red border so the Luxe vinyl inlay kit would just look goofy with the bright red border against the black paint. I am waiting for painted to match bumper plugs to arrive. Once I get it done I will add the photos.

By the way it rained every day for the first week I owned her, please excuse the dirt.

Attachments

• IMG_2562.jpg
    IMG_2562.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2605.jpg
    IMG_2605.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2606.jpg
    IMG_2606.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2607.jpg
    IMG_2607.jpg