5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New gen Tundra

976-HIKE

Reaction score
Toyota had a teaser that showed a silhouette of a wide bodied TRX/Raptor competitor that looked sweet:
FA93533C-9FBA-44AF-91F0-921954140C1B.jpeg

then some talented photoshop nerds figured out that the front end looks like a 4Runner:
C09F7158-1A09-43F1-ADF1-13EDCACE43A8.jpeg

:(

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m interested and to be completely honest I was holding out on buying a new truck waiting to see what Toyota was going to do but they kept pushing the date back. The twin turbo V6 powerplant that is reported makes me sad because you hear good things about their V8. I was willing to give the ecoboost a try and honestly, with Toyota behind it, I’d probably give theirs a try as well. Just hard to beat the sound of a V8.

I’m not gonna comment on looks until it’s released. I hated the Silverados for the first year of their existence but the Trailboss models have grown on me and I actually kinda like them now. I feel like this will have more of a “futuristic” feel to it as well. We will see. Hopefully Toyota knocks it out of the park. More competition only helps us get better and better trucks!

Users who are viewing this thread