5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New from Maryland

SP97

Reaction score
New to 5th genrams. Thanks to all those who have posted helpful info. It's been a good source to me. Just ordered (finally after having to wait for the color to become available again) a Laramie CC. can't wait for it to get here.

Thedonandmikeshow

Reaction score
I hope you used Koons. I’ve been here a year and I see for sure that there deals are the best. Even dennis Dillon would not give any discount on an order vehicle.

Jeff024

Reaction score
Welcome from MD. Hopefully you didn't get it from Tate here in Frederick.

SP97

Reaction score
Welcome from MD. Hopefully you didn't get it from Tate here in Frederick.

No, I didn't order from Tate and there are so many dealerships around here but won't say much about the dealership until I have something to say. Nothing positive or negative yet. Well, It's ordered so that is a positive start anyway. Anyway thanks for the welcome.

V8Spock

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome! I bought a Laramie CC in the DC area between Christmas and New Years. Bid 13 dealerships against each other from Baltimore to Fredericksburg. Dealt with the best and worst dealerships in our area.

If you're near DC, I'll see you on the Beltway. Stuck in traffic...

cmdr bobert

Reaction score
Tate...home of the Tate and switch. That place is a raging dumpster fire.

Welcome from MD! Sitting on 495/95/895/695 has never felt as good as it does in a 5th gen!

Users who are viewing this thread