5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New from Alberta

bighorn.eh?

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals. I'm patiently waiting for my new Bighorn to get shipped up North here to our winter wonderland in Alberta.

This will actually be my second 5th gen already, I owned a Rebel back in November last year for about 2 weeks. Ended up with a truck that leaked water into the cab through the seam of the inner floor and rocker sheet metal panels on both the driver and passenger sides. After quite strongly voicing my opinion with the dealership and FCA, the dealer agreed to exchange the truck for a replacement, and I was able to order a loaded Bighorn.

Stayed tuned, I've already got a few goodies for when the truck arrives :)

- Shaner

Nate4x4

Reaction score
Hey Shaner > Welcome to the RAM-ily and thanks for joining us!! Sorry to hear bout the cab leak, eh?

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Damn... switched to the Big Horn. What stopped you from getting another Rebel?

bighorn.eh?

Reaction score
****... switched to the Big Horn. What stopped you from getting another Rebel?

The Rebel was sitting on the lot and was kind of a spur of the moment pick haha loved the interior, had most of the options I wanted. I went with the Bighorn this time to be able to get a few more options for the same price. Added steps, Ram boxes, Alpine system with Nav, bed utility group and F/R parksense sensors. I do like the regular front ends better versus the Rebel also.

Users who are viewing this thread