5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Cooper Tires

NoExpert

Reaction score
I only had 10k on the factory Goodyear tires but they were a bit louder than I cared for. Sold them for $500.

I replaced with Cooper Discoverer ST MAXX tires. I ran a set of these in 37s on a Jeep and a couple sets on half ton trucks.

They're markedly quieter than the Goodyears and I have always had good experience off road with this tire.

Plus I like how they look on the truck.

Attachments

• IMG_5823.jpeg
    IMG_5823.jpeg
    226.5 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_5822.jpeg
    IMG_5822.jpeg
    263.4 KB · Views: 173

NoExpert

Reaction score
How were they in the snow on the Jeep ?

With no more snow than we get here in Arkansas they were surprisingly stable. I got several compliments from other Jeep guys on how well they did on wet rocks while crawling. They also handle a muddy hay field like a champ.

VanillaGoorilla

Reaction score
Do they fill out the fender well and better that the oem tires?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoCalBogey

Reaction score
Excellent choice! I run the same tires. Their sidewall construction is second to none, I have 16k miles on mine with probably 1k of that being pretty serious off roading and they have held up amazingly. Enjoy!

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I only had 10k on the factory Goodyear tires but they were a bit louder than I cared for. Sold them for $500.

I replaced with Cooper Discoverer ST MAXX tires. I ran a set of these in 37s on a Jeep and a couple sets on half ton trucks.

They're markedly quieter than the Goodyears and I have always had good experience off road with this tire.

Plus I like how they look on the truck.
Do they come in a 20" ?

Users who are viewing this thread