5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New, but not new!

Sgschaer

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've had my account for a little while, but never ended up posting in this thread. Last summer, I picked up a 2020 Laramie Sport Night Edition, in Granite Crystal Metallic. So far, I swapped out the factory 22s for 20" Fuel Rebels, wrapped in BFG KO2s. I also put on Rough Country 2" leveling struts. Love the truck, and will be doing some more upgrades in time. Just wanted to say hi finally.

Steve

BillD

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've had my account for a little while, but never ended up posting in this thread. Last summer, I picked up a 2020 Laramie Sport Night Edition, in Granite Crystal Metallic. So far, I swapped out the factory 22s for 20" Fuel Rebels, wrapped in BFG KO2s. I also put on Rough Country 2" leveling struts. Love the truck, and will be doing some more upgrades in time. Just wanted to say hi finally.

Steve
Hi Steve, I have 2020 Laramie Night edition and have added 33inch 12.50 r22 new tires and rims. I had a mechanic add 2inch ready lift leveling spacers and destroyed the ride of my truck. I'm now trying to install the Rough country 2inch leveling struts. Are you happy with the ride of your 2inch RC struts? Any regrets? Are they as good as stock? My other option were the Bilsteins 5100 but I ordered the RCs. Appreciate any feedback you can give on the ride. Im so pissed my ride was ruined with the Aluminum Spacers.

Bill

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hi Steve, I have 2020 Laramie Night edition and have added 33inch 12.50 r22 new tires and rims. I had a mechanic add 2inch ready lift leveling spacers and destroyed the ride of my truck. I'm now trying to install the Rough country 2inch leveling struts. Are you happy with the ride of your 2inch RC struts? Any regrets? Are they as good as stock? My other option were the Bilsteins 5100 but I ordered the RCs. Appreciate any feedback you can give on the ride. Im so pissed my ride was ruined with the Aluminum Spacers.

Bill

If the Readylift leveling kit destroyed your ride, he installed it wrong. I had the same kit on my Laramie and my ride was as smooth as stock.

Users who are viewing this thread