5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New addition from East NC

DirtRoadRam

Reaction score
What's up fellow 5th gen-ers, first time Ram owner here (and first new vehicle ever 😄). Did TONS of research on all the 2020 full size offerings before pulling the trigger and the competition just didn't seem to stack up to the Rams. Originally wanted a Rebel, but decided to wait out the TRX after browsing around the dealership. Now that they're here I'll have a tough decision to make in the coming months. For now, proud Big Horn owner for about a year and haven't regretted a day of it. Only addition so far has been some much needed tint, but there is plenty to come.

PS: You guys and this forum were a huge help in making my purchase decision, and have since answered countless Google inquiries 😅 Figured it was about time to make an account up here and stop visiting as a guest. Thanks for having me!

Users who are viewing this thread