5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 24x10 Vossen HF6-1 with 305/35r24 tires

outnumbered

Reaction score
I went another route. Pretty pleased with the results. I posted over in the suspension form on another thread.

pintster1

Reaction score
Revel links with 24's and Entry/Exit mode. You really have to fine tune the links for optimum looks and ride. I made many adjustments. The picture below is slightly crooked. but if you look at the spacing between tire and fender lip, you can see is is fairly level. I only wanted a rake of pf around 1/2". View attachment 134197
Those look AWESOME!! I am waiting on my silver '23 Laramie that I will be adding '24's on it. See the picture

Attachments

• MY WHEEL.jpg
    MY WHEEL.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 20

Flufdk

Reaction score
Vossen makes the coolest rims and I love my HF6-3. I have just now seen this thread about lowering the air suspension and as others have linked to how I lowered mine. I can only say that I have driven 74,000 miles and everything works perfectly as it should still. 🥰🥰

1674424885194.png

Users who are viewing this thread