5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 2025 ram

v8440

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just bought a new '25 laramie Friday. I've had other dodges trucks, had an '09 and I currently have a '97 4wd 2500 and a '98 2wd 3500, both with the 12v cummins. So I guess I have 3 dodge/ram trucks, all with straight 6 turbocharged engines. I've had the '98 for 19 years now, though it doesn't seem like it. I'm finally getting old enough to leave stuff alone some, but I'll be looking for running board recommendations at least. Engine will probably remain stock. As you all know, these trucks ride like cadillacs and are quiet as a vault, not in a hurry to disrupt that.

I am with you on leaving well enough alone. I will put a WeatherTech Bug & Stone Deflector, Mopar Side Window Air Deflectors, some sort of all weather floor mats (still undecided on brand), Mopar Locking Lug Nuts and a Diamondback SE tonneau cover.

I am installing the stone and bug deflector because my 2016 Ram 1500 has rock chips on both sides where the hood and quarter fender meet. There are some rock chips on the hood as well. I'm trying to eliminate the possibility of that happening to my 2025 Limited.

I like to run with the windows down when it is nice, so the air deflectors are going on for when it rains.

I always run some kind of all weather mat, but I want it for this truck because we're going to Colorado in December and I want to control the snow and ice coming into the truck.

The locking lug nuts are self-explanatory and the Diamondback cover will make it so I can put our luggage in the bed and keep it safe and secure.

I won't be putting a tune on this truck like I did the 2016. The 2016 will be my play and work truck. The 2025 will strictly be for travel and around town.

Were you in the Marines from '87 to '91, for 4 years? I was wondering if that's what your name stood for.

I am with you on leaving well enough alone. I will put a WeatherTech Bug & Stone Deflector, Mopar Side Window Air Deflectors, some sort of all weather floor mats (still undecided on brand), Mopar Locking Lug Nuts and a Diamondback SE tonneau cover.

I am installing the stone and bug deflector because my 2016 Ram 1500 has rock chips on both sides where the hood and quarter fender meet. There are some rock chips on the hood as well. I'm trying to eliminate the possibility of that happening to my 2025 Limited.

I like to run with the windows down when it is nice, so the air deflectors are going on for when it rains.

I always run some kind of all weather mat, but I want it for this truck because we're going to Colorado in December and I want to control the snow and ice coming into the truck.

The locking lug nuts are self-explanatory and the Diamondback cover will make it so I can put our luggage in the bed and keep it safe and secure.

I won't be putting a tune on this truck like I did the 2016. The 2016 will be my play and work truck. The 2025 will strictly be for travel and around town.
You may want to look at the OEM all weather floor mats I just got them today really pleased with the quaility. The prices less than $100 it also has the RAM logo.
I bought these floor mats from Momentum Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. They can ship anywhere.
I have a 2025 Laramie crew cab.

Attachments

• IMG_0301.jpeg
    IMG_0301.jpeg
    272.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0304.jpeg
    IMG_0304.jpeg
    280.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0303.jpeg
    IMG_0303.jpeg
    245.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0302.jpeg
    IMG_0302.jpeg
    276.2 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 12
You may want to look at the OEM all weather floor mats I just got them today really pleased with the quaility. The prices less than $100 it also has the RAM logo.
I bought these floor mats from Momentum Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. They can ship anywhere.
I have a 2025 Laramie crew cab.

I think you're right. My wife likes that floor mats that the truck came with, but there is no protection against the elements. The OEM mats do look good.

I'll have to look at Momentum. Did you get them on their website or did you call them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you're right. My wife likes that floor mats that the truck came with, but there is no protection against the elements. The OEM mats do look good.

I'll have to look at Momentum. Did you get them on their website or did you call them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I drove to the dealership it was only 15 miles & I wanted to make sure I got the right part. I wanted the drivers matt molded with the dead pedal bump out, additionally I have the rear seat storage feature.
I paid $77.50 before tax with tax it was $83.89. I asked if they can ship the parts guy said yes but they use FedEx. The part number is 82216607AA, my $.02 call they local dealer ask availability & price. I checked the on-dealers some are asking $80 but shipping is $90 others are asking $140 for the mats before shipping. The box used is about 34” x 7”x 25” & weighs around 15-20 lbs. if you want to buy from momentum & have ups account send them a shipping label & get ups to pick up the package or have them use fedex but ship by ground which should be 1/2 the cost of air freight. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back