5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 2022 Limited Red Edition

Snowman039

Reaction score
Totaled my 2019 Ram Limited back in October and replaced it with a 2022 Ram Limited Red Edition. So far so good, not a big difference from my 2019, other than UConnect 5 is taking some time to get used too. Just ordered the GT exhaust, just what this black beauty needs.

Attachments

• Image7.jpeg
    Image7.jpeg
    169.4 KB · Views: 131
  • 586e2de4b7a3623855c40e7017308e5ex.jpeg
    586e2de4b7a3623855c40e7017308e5ex.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 132

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I liked the color of the red but I hate how it looks on the side doors and center console (RAM)red
I also looked up what "Red" was and it's an organization created by Bono, and I just think of South Park everything I think of Bono "who will always be #2"

Too bad Ram doesn't just offer a red colored trim edition without some weird organization behind it. I didn't buy a black night edition because I support black lives matters, why should the color red be any different?

Either way sharp looking truck.

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I liked the color of the red but I hate how it looks on the side doors and center console (RAM)red
I also looked up what "Red" was and it's an organization created by Bono, and I just think of South Park everything I think of Bono "who will always be #2"

Too bad Ram doesn't just offer a red colored trim edition without some weird organization behind it. I didn't buy a black night edition because I support black lives matters, why should the color red be any different?

Either way sharp looking truck.
Anything supported by BONO is suspect and particularly anything RED. It is the reason I skipped that trim from consideration and too bad because yeah it's a great looking truck! CONGRATS!

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Totaled my 2019 Ram Limited back in October and replaced it with a 2022 Ram Limited Red Edition. So far so good, not a big difference from my 2019, other than UConnect 5 is taking some time to get used too. Just ordered the GT exhaust, just what this black beauty needs.
congrats, nice truck

Users who are viewing this thread