5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 2022 1500 sport

WhytheSport

Reaction score
Picked up a new 2022 1500 sport a few months ago, looking to do a few modifications but I'm having trouble finding many parts specific to the "sport" trim level as it's exclusively Canadian. it's a sport, night edition, G/T. So what would be the comparable body for me to get some trailer towing mirrors and will the 2 inch mopar lift kit work with it? I figured big horn was the closest comparison but I'm new to ram trucks.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome, and congrats! I don’t know the answer to this, so I’m following this thread.

WhytheSport

Reaction score
Welcome, and congrats! I don’t know the answer to this, so I’m following this thread.
Thanks, with 3 seperate packages it kinda muddles finding parts, with night, sport and G/T all offering different parts and trim pieces there's no website with all options available to customize a search, American mopar website doesn't even have sport as an option, and the Canadian site just marks every single item as non compatible, even first aid kits. 🙄

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Picked up a new 2022 1500 sport a few months ago, looking to do a few modifications but I'm having trouble finding many parts specific to the "sport" trim level as it's exclusively Canadian. it's a sport, night edition, G/T. So what would be the comparable body for me to get some trailer towing mirrors and will the 2 inch mopar lift kit work with it? I figured big horn was the closest comparison but I'm new to ram trucks.
hello and welcome

most of the rebel.or laramie parts will fit on your sport body wise, for supension i would go with laramie, but you will find place that offers for sport model but will see its same part # as laramie.

night edition and gt are only are packaged and not a specific body style, modifing stuff like accent color, somes acc, exhaust etc...

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
hello and welcome

most of the rebel.or laramie parts will fit on your sport body wise, for supension i would go with laramie, but you will find place that offers for sport model but will see its same part # as laramie.

night edition and gt are only are packaged and not a specific body style, modifing stuff like accent color, somes acc, exhaust etc...
This. I feel you Canadians are fortunate, that "Sport" model is a great package that we can only buy used here in the States. Enjoy!

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum . The mirrors will work from any 5th gen Ram and the lift kit will work from any 5th gen Ram also except the Rebel or Air Ride , those two are a little different .

Users who are viewing this thread