5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 2020 Ram 1500 Lone Star Crew Cab 4x2

nurabsal66

Reaction score
Hey all,

I stumbled upon these forums while searching for side steps for my new Ram. This place is such a wealth of knowledge from a lot of contributors and I hope I can lend some help to someone in someway in the future.

This is my 2nd new Ram and I love it. I'll take a good picture and add it to my profile soon. I purchased it about a week ago, so as you all know, it's black and dirty! Is there a specific thread for Diamond Black Crystal Pearl members? I couldn't decide between Sport Appearance and Chrome - ended up going with Chrome. I'd love to see how other members (that went with black) modified their chrome trucks and how it looks. Thank you for any assistance.

Have a great day everyone!

FishOn

Reaction score
Welcome to the group. This sites content and knowledge base is what brought me here, as well.

LakesAZ

Reaction score
Welcome to the best forum out there. Just ask and someone will have the answer. And while I love black the dirty part is why I didn't get one this time.

Ben2020

Reaction score
Hello! I too have the lonestar 4x2 in diamond black and chrome. I bought it new 3 weeks ago, and so far I cut the rear coils, muffler delete, and have started on lime green badging. I have the chrome 20's but will probably end up going with black and milled 22's. I had a black Chevy years ago and swore I'd never get a black vehicle again, but I just can't stay away! My wife tells me I'll end up washing the paint off because I wash it so often...the black is a pain, but it's worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread