5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 2019 Limited Owner---Olive Branch, MS

Reaction score
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. My name is Andy and I am the super-proud 2nd owner of a 2019 1500 Limited with 22K on the odometer. Truck is Patriot Blue and has all the bells and whistles that I'm aware of. Been scanning this board for a few minutes each day learning more about my vehicle. Looking to start with some modest upgrades soon such as CAI, exhaust, etc.

Previous ride was a 2017 Silverado 6.2L LTZ Z-71 that was stolen out of my driveway last month. Good truck, and fast, but not near the comfort and amenities this truck has. As a 50+ year old guy...comfort is a priority.

Look forward to being educated on potential modifications and getting to "know" folks.

Rambunktious

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on the new truck. I haven't even picked mine up yet and I have a list the length of my arm of all the mods I'd like to do. :)

Users who are viewing this thread