5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 19 owner

MidnightRonin

Reaction score
Good morning everyone! Previous 2014 Ram owner and finally decided to post an intro! I cannot even put into words how much of a change from the gen 4’s to these new ones they truly are! I am insanely in love with this truck. I have the distinct opportunity to be around new models all day everyday and when the midnight rolled off the carrier I immediately did an about face and literally bought it! I hope to contribute to the family here and learn quite a few things!! E6146024-B97B-4603-958E-C34FBE9CB0E2.jpeg

So far: 5% cermanic tint all around. 40% on the windshield. MOPAR oem solid trifold cover. Black 5” running boards. Ceramic coating on front end. Radar detector with blend mount and rear view mirror tap. Custom mounted everyday storage system on inside of tailgate.

19985 07D9C18E-A0EB-44F8-A0BC-B4B8377B1C8E.jpeg

MidnightRonin

Reaction score
Thank you everyone!! Really appreciate the welcome! I’m on the service side so hopefully I can help out a bit with some teeny tiny knowledge lol about our beloved RAM’s!!

I just repurposed a bag that came with a very old ebay tonneau cover as “free gift.” I’m really into the everyday carry world and now I have the perfect excuse to beef up the audio under the rear seats since i’ll Use the tailgate bags for what would have been under the rear seat.

Users who are viewing this thread