5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 1500 Rebel GT wheel and tire combo question.

stevieb92

Reaction score
Hey all, I've got a 2024 1500 Rebel GT on order through MD, and am looking at purchasing a wheel and tire combo in 2024. The truck is going to be a Hydro Blue monotone Rebel GT and I think I've settled on the Fuel Off-Road Shok in matte gunmetal in the 20x9 with +1 backspacing. I want to install BFG KO2 and think the 295/60R20 (essentially a 34) will work, but wanted to see if anyone has an opinion on this combo? I don't really want to lift my truck much, if any. At most I might level it or almost level it. My goal is to go a little taller and a little wider, while maintaining close to the stock sidewall height and while also moving to a 20 inch wheel so I can avoid any balance weight issues with aftermarket 18 inch wheels. Or can I go to the 295/65R20, which is essentially a 35? Thoughts? I'm set on the BFG KO2, just wondering about size and fitment with near stock suspension. Thanks in advance!

Dadick

Reaction score
I have 2020 Ram 1500 with 295/65R20 in stock wheel, 2.5 inch leveling front spacers on air suspension, just little rubbing with mud flap when is full turn. No rubbing before I have added the mud flap.

stevieb92

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. What mudflaps do you have that had some rubbing?

Users who are viewing this thread