5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need to know part name to order inside door..

Kmgreensman

Reaction score
Guys,
Please move this thread if its in the wrong area. I need to know a part name or number to order a replacement part. I have looked everywhere and have no idea what this thing is called.. ok any of you that have taken off your interior doors and you unhook the latch cable from this piece. It accepts the metal cylendar at end of the latch cable and that attaches to the inside door handle. So whej its disconnected the door hamdle just flopa aroubd. Its that plastic piece that is on the door handle side of the latch cable. I broke this trying to remove the door trim to change out the cloth door insert to leather.

thanks
And just got me a 2021 Ram Big Horn Lone Star in the all black (cant remember the what that is called) i have already changed out the seats to katzkin leather, added a Truxedo Sentry CT tonneau cover and added Westin HDX Extreme nerf steps... bought some infinity speakers to upgrade those..

Curt

Kmgreensman

Reaction score
Sorry for the typos. I couldnt see what i was typing because the screen wouldnt let me..

Users who are viewing this thread