5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need tire help

acitalianman13

Reaction score
Hey guys so I need help looking for new tires on my Laramie 2019 night edition with 22” rims and I have
No clue what to look for when it comes to size and all. Today I hit a pothole that blew one of my front tire. I had 40k miles on them so I rather just replace them all. I want something all terrain and a little beefier than what I have now. I also have no clue on what sizing to look for. What would be the max, size wise to be safe that it will fit and not run and have issues. My truck is stock with no lifts or levels. Am I better off going into a tire shop or buy online ?
76032e2d28dfe19de33ad1acb7c3e1f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need to know what options will fit Laramie night edition 22” rims for all terrain tires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you can put in your make and model and it will give you all the options.

If you like the stock tire feel you will want a highway or HT tire in the same size as your oem ones. If you ONLY want AT tires, once you put in your make and model and it shows you all the tires..on the left side you can select to specifically only see AT tires. Some good daily driving oriented AT tires are firestone destination at 2, yokohama geolander g015, and falken wildpeak at3w.

You can look at the side of your tire and see the exact size of your tires if that helps. it will be something like 205/70/22 116T (just an example, not the real thing)

Here us what that sidewall info means

Ive always gotten tires online and went to a tire shop that offers a good install package. Usually Mr.tire or something will offer lifetime patches and rotations or something on the tires after theyre installed.

Check out the new Bridgestone Deuler AT Ascents.

Quiet, comfortable..and if this weight stat is correct..light weight ~37lbs!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240828-214228_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240828-214228_Samsung Internet.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20240828-214251_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240828-214251_Samsung Internet.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 10
Check out the new Bridgestone Deuler AT Ascents.

Quiet, comfortable..and if this weight stat is correct..light weight ~37lbs!!
i loved my dueler ATs on my gladiator, these look nice! may be a set I look at next

i loved my dueler ATs on my gladiator, these look nice! may be a set I look at next
I've heard various comments about the OEM Bridgestone Deuler H/Ls, but I find they are dead quiet and super comfortable.
I'm planning on some 295/60/20 Ascents on Fuel Variant 20x9 01mm wheels within a few months.
Cooper Discoverer AT3 were another thought, but this new Ascent has me hooked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back