5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need some help...

usedup

Reaction score
Traded my '24 Limited for a '25 Limited and discovered a couple "glitches" on the way home. Gas gauge stuck on Full and only reads kilometers until empty. Odometer only reads kilometers but speedometer reads m/h on analog setting. About 150 miles from the dealer so gauge had plenty of time to move and kilometers until empty was the same at home as when I left the dealership. Curiously when I checked the mileage it said I had traveled 238 kilometers but the mileage was in gallons (18.6 m/g if the lie-o-meter can be believed). Toggled back and forth between miles and kilometers countless times and when I got home I shut it off and on several times to no avail. Maybe I'll go in to "details" and give it another go. Anyone who has had a problem like this or anyone have any ideas let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back