5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need some help please

Emarkowski24

Reaction score
Hey y’all venturing into this project now and just had a few questions if anyone could chime in:

I have a 2019 big horn with the stock 18s.i went the poor mans route and just got the black rim covers, center caps and lug covers for the rims to get rid of the alloy. I currently have the motofab leveling kit on it. My new project is fender flares, spacers and tires. 2 questions. Has anyone used these coyote spacers. I know bora is the preferred choice for a 2” spacer.

And then my last question would be is what would you guy suggest for tires size wise/what would fit. I was thinking 33 nitto grapplers 275/60.
Any help would be greatly appreciated as I’m new to this category. Thanks yall

YellowSled

Reaction score
6x5.5" Wheel Adapters Hub Centric For 6 Lug 19+ Ram 1500 Billet - RAM (77.8 MM)

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Which part of New Jersey are you in OP ? I have a set of wheels you could try and see if you like the look before buying spacers...

Emarkowski24

Reaction score
Which part of New Jersey are you in OP ? I have a set of wheels you could try and see if you like the look before buying spacers...

That would be awesome man I’m at exit 137. I’m definitely gonna do the spacers “2 I was just more questioning what size tires would be ok with the stock 18s.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The ones I 2ant you to try are 275/70 and they are an AT tire. I’m located in 08332 which is South Jersey and I’m retired so I’m home 90% of the time. Just let me know what you think. :)

Users who are viewing this thread