5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need some Help code P204F

army123

Reaction score
Good morning everyone. Was hoping someone could confirm some info for me on my 2020 Ecodiesel. Woke up yesterday morning and got a check engine light. When I checked the code it was P204F DEF issue. THe situation is that my wife has a surgery in Miami on Monday and I live in SC so we were planning on driving down on Friday but i was reading that the truck will go into limp mode at some point. Someone else pointed out to me that the 2020 wont go into limp mode it will just give me a countdown and get to a point where the engine will not start. Can anyone confirm that? My biggest worry was that I would be driving on the highway and the truck would go into said limp mode. I appreciate all of your help.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I can’t answer that, but here’s the description of the code and related service bulletins. P204F Code

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/