5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need more Hemi in my life

HotHareSpey

Reaction score
Hey guys & dolls,

I’ve become enamored with the Challenger and I am considering adding one to keep my RAM 1500 company. I have an hour long commute which I really enjoy as it’s a pretty one with low traffic

This will be a 392 and likely a scat(?)

The roads are less than perfect and I will NOT be tracking the car or taking it to events etc. I’m going to daily it and drive it - not like an idiot but I’m going to enjoy rowing the gears -

So my quandary is between the shaker scat and the t/a scat- originally thought I wanted a wide body but the width of those rims combined with that crazy stiff suspension won’t be fun

I’m also on the hunt for tires that can manage 80 mph but don’t go sideways in the wet and last longer than 12k miles

Any recommendations on shoes for the ride or which model are welcome

Best,

HHS

JHRebel

Reaction score
Your rationale against the wide body is sound, but being a second vehicle for you I’d personally want nothing but that, it’s too cool. JMHO

HotHareSpey

Reaction score
Your rationale against the wide body is sound, but being a second vehicle for you I’d personally want nothing but that, it’s too cool. JMHO

I agree entirely but then I’d have to factor in all the dental work :)

Think I’m leaning to the T/A in black or blue

Users who are viewing this thread