5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need hitch height please

Silver19Classic

Reaction score
I am away from my truck and nobody around to measure it. I need to know the hitch height of a 2019 1500 classic 4x4 crew cab. I need to get a drop hitch but need to know the height and before I get to the truck to pull a trailer.

TIA if anyone can help!

downsc123

Reaction score
Not sure if this helps but on my Rebel, the bottom of the hitch receiver to the ground is 18 inches. Rebel sits about 1 inch higher than the other trims. So I would go with 17" from the ground to the bottom of the receiver opening.

The Critic

Reaction score
Not sure if this helps but on my Rebel, the bottom of the hitch receiver to the ground is 18 inches. Rebel sits about 1 inch higher than the other trims. So I would go with 17" from the ground to the bottom of the receiver opening.
Looks like the OP has a DS and not a DT, but FWIW, my DT Big Horn is 17” to the bottom of the opening. Mine is a 2WD with 18” wheels.
66BCD75D-9F1C-4B06-A739-D53C3D7E9C4C.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread