5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help on nomenclature for a suspension bracket !

Big Z

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone,
I hope yall are enjoying your Labor Day weekend. I just had a question regarding a part that I’m trying to find a name for so I can order it. It’s a bracket that’s bolted to the frame of the under carriage on each passenger and driver side. I attached a red rubber rough country L shaped elbow to it in order to hang my cat back exhaust from. After driving for about two months the bracket arm that was holding the rubber hanger totally snapped off like it was plastic. I posted a picture for you to see. If you can please identify the part and name I would greatly appreciate it so I can put an order in and get a new one attached to hang my exhaust on. All advice is greatly welcomed and thank yall again. Have a safe and good Labor Day weekend!

** Note: The price that snapped is circled in red. The bracket had about a three inch arm that protruded out that I hung the red rubber hanger from.

Attachments

• IMG_4618.jpeg
    IMG_4618.jpeg
    171.2 KB · Views: 12
Not sure if this helps at all but this was the rubber l shape elbow that I attached to the metal bracket before it snapped off.

Attachments

• 74665967078__F946E0BF-6824-42F0-AE50-90D0F8049B6B.jpeg
    74665967078__F946E0BF-6824-42F0-AE50-90D0F8049B6B.jpeg
    133.7 KB · Views: 6

Exhaust hanger bracket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Back