5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a Laramie 20” Premium painted (two-tone/insert) wheel?

cj7

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Im in the process of picking up a set of 20” Laramie two-tome wheels (the ones with the chrome inserts). They are excellent condition, have TPMS and BFG K02s with 8/32” (half life) left, so I’m told. I only need one, so the others will be available, with or without the tire. Can ship or meet around Balt-Wash. Will post pics on soon...let me know if you’re interested. Thx!

Last edited:

cj7

Ram Guru
Reaction score
...no interest...may have to rethink the plan...

djjr50

Reaction score
Slightly interested depending on the price. Would have to budget buying a 4th.

These are the ones you are talking about, right? 2021-ram-1500-laramie-sport-diamond-black-crystal-pearlcoat-7.jpg

djjr50

Reaction score
Yes, I need 4 wheels and tires and your post, though not fully clear, indicates you only need 1 of the set. If a set is 4 wheels and you only need one, then you'd potentially offer me the remaining 3. Therefore, I'd have to buy a 4th elsewhere. Thus, depending on the price you're offering on the 3, I'd have to take into consideration the price of a single wheel to complete my see before I say yay or nay. But I'm interested.

Users who are viewing this thread