5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Navigation Question

Oldphart

Reaction score
New owner here, I searched but could not find anything relating to this: I would prefer the navi unit to show anywhere from 1-5 miles ahead of me when traveling on interstates. I am able to pinch the screen to get to that resolution but it returns to it's smaller display in less than a minute (about 1/8 mile or so). I know there is a zoom adjustment in the settings but that won't give me what I would like.

I'm probable missing something obvious and it's in the manual but I cannot find it.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
New owner here, I searched but could not find anything relating to this: I would prefer the navi unit to show anywhere from 1-5 miles ahead of me when traveling on interstates. I am able to pinch the screen to get to that resolution but it returns to it's smaller display in less than a minute (about 1/8 mile or so). I know there is a zoom adjustment in the settings but that won't give me what I would like.

I'm probable missing something obvious and it's in the manual but I cannot find it.
You have the option of disabling the auto zoom in the settings... Can't remember how exactly but I'll post a picture when I'm back in the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread