5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

navigation module.

bill

Reaction score
I bought the 68307655AD module from Factory Radio. I received it yesterday and tried to install in my truck. I have a 2019 Ram Bighorn. I had my dash pulled out and had my module,display, and screen already out. There was no way i could put this module in it's place. Seem's like it would need some kind of wiring to go with it.

19RamLimited

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The module and screen are separate on nav units and the non nav is all one unit. You would need the new bezel OR you can try a UAQ unit. Also the non nav doesn't have telematics and the nav does.

bill

Reaction score
I thank you very much for the info. I am buying mopar part #68317978AH which is radio muti-media w/nav and 12.1 screen all together. According to infortainment they should be able to put in what it needs. It's took me a while to figure out that the nav is built into the module and not the truck. I just hope it works.

cristian6790

Reaction score
I thank you very much for the info. I am buying mopar part #68317978AH which is radio muti-media w/nav and 12.1 screen all together. According to infortainment they should be able to put in what it needs. It's took me a while to figure out that the nav is built into the module and not the truck. I just hope it works.
Any update on the success of the upgrade?

bill

Reaction score
Any update on the success of the upgrade?
I had to look for a LVDS cable that plugs the module to the display. Supposed to have it tomorrow and will install everything then. Everything is supposed to work then. I will post what i come up with because i am willing to help anyone. It's a long story but i bought this truck being told it had nav. Trusted the dealer enough to believe it having a 8.4 touch screen it also had nav. Not So.

MotoSloth

Reaction score
I had to look for a LVDS cable that plugs the module to the display. Supposed to have it tomorrow and will install everything then. Everything is supposed to work then. I will post what i come up with because i am willing to help anyone. It's a long story but i bought this truck being told it had nav. Trusted the dealer enough to believe it having a 8.4 touch screen it also had nav. Not So.

Did you get NAV to work?

Users who are viewing this thread