5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Navigation in Gauge Cluster

doug55579

Reaction score
Hey guys, an issue that I have been having lately, more of an annoyance than anything, is that the turn-by-turn directions keep popping up in the dash gauge cluster even though I have turned this off many times. I find the directions in this location distracting and it is overkill and redundant with the big screen in the center. I am guessing the fact that it turns itself back on could be a software glitch? Is anybody else having this issue?

akostaac

Reaction score
Hey guys, an issue that I have been having lately, more of an annoyance than anything, is that the turn-by-turn directions keep popping up in the dash gauge cluster even though I have turned this off many times. I find the directions in this location distracting and it is overkill and redundant with the big screen in the center. I am guessing the fact that it turns itself back on could be a software glitch? Is anybody else having this issue?
Where is the setting to turn it off?

Users who are viewing this thread