5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Navigation completely off base

jomedic

Reaction score
I've had my truck in for a navigation problem where it shows me over 50 miles away driving the wrong direction in the middle of Lake Michigan. Dealer can't figure out what is wrong. Anyone have this issue? 8.4 Uconnect.

Kstatecat

Reaction score
I just noticed my 8.4 navigation was off about 20 miles. Did your dealer figure out what was wrong with yours?

Kbcycle

Reaction score
I've had my truck in for a navigation problem where it shows me over 50 miles away driving the wrong direction in the middle of Lake Michigan. Dealer can't figure out what is wrong. Anyone have this issue? 8.4 Uconnect.
I have the same issue

350TX

Reaction score
I have the same issue. I took my ‘19 Rebel to the dealership on June 1st to troubleshoot of which they said they also contacted FCA engineers and determined radio needs to be replaced. I was told the radios are on backorder and still waiting for the replacement to come in. I also subscribe to the 4G LTE subscription service and I cannot connect to the WiFi antenna.

Reaction score
I had that problem in my 4th gen and an update fixed it. Dunno about 5th gen. Could be same issue?

350TX

Reaction score
Update:

Radio finally came in last Friday (after waiting 2.5 months) and had the faulty radio swapped out on Monday. So far so good, as far as getting AT&T myVehicle account reactivated with the new radio, per the AT&T rep, their database has already been updated with the new radio IMEI & ICCID serial numbers. The Ram service tech must have already taken care of this. Good to know but IF AT&T still has the old radio IMEI & ICCID and you weren't provided this information from the dealership you can access it thru the Dealer Mode information screen by pressing and holding down on the bottom left and right corners of the screen. Should pop up in a few seconds, anything more than that then try again. Go to System Info and then Connectivity. You'll need to scroll down to see the ICCID number.

Swordfish

Reaction score
I also got a new radio installed and am not having the same luck you did. My dealership does not understand what IMEI and ICCID mean and keep telling me to call AT&T and give them the IMEI from my personal cell phone?? ANyone know how I can find the IMEI # from the new radio they installed so I can reactivate my AT&T?

Swordfish

Reaction score
Never mind, I found out how to access the system menu. If you have a 2019 or later and it is the 8" screen with dials for temp control, press and hold in the bottom right and left corners at the same time for about 7 seconds and the menu will appear.

Users who are viewing this thread