5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Navigation 2019 big horn

Lazy

Reaction score
Hello I have a big horn 2019 but can't find the navigation only see a compass. Do all rams come with the navigation or is there a way to get it? I have uconnect with apply car play 8inch screen.

Amerinamese

Reaction score
Not all of the 8" screens came with Nav. When you say you see a compass, are you talking about the compass in the ETIC between the tach and speedometer, or you see an app on the UConnect that looks like a compass? My nav app is the compass looking app on the UConnect.

Lazy

Reaction score
Not all of the 8" screens came with Nav. When you say you see a compass, are you talking about the compass in the ETIC between the tach and speedometer, or you see an app on the UConnect that looks like a compass? My nav app is the compass looking app on the UConnect.

I have app compass

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
It's pretty simple. On the 8.4" uconnect, if it has a shiny black bezel it has nav. If it has a flat black bezel it doesn't have nav.

Sweatpants6116

Reaction score
It's pretty simple. On the 8.4" uconnect, if it has a shiny black bezel it has nav. If it has a flat black bezel it doesn't have nav.
Can you download navigation to the 2019 8.4 uconnect? Just got our Ram this week. Doesn't show any navigation buttons on the screen.

dlrsavannah

Reaction score
I don't have Navigation on my 20 Bighorn 8.4 but Google Maps or Waze works fine. Just plug your phone in. Either yours has Nav or it doesn't, there's no software to download to make it work if it's not built in.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Can you download navigation to the 2019 8.4 uconnect? Just got our Ram this week. Doesn't show any navigation buttons on the screen.
I'm not sure if you can upgrade the non-nav 8.4 to enable nav, on 5th gens. You could do that on 4th gens so it's possible that you can. I'd speak with someone at your dealership to find out for sure. There is always the to option to upgrade to the 8.4 nav unit if you can't upgrade yours but it's expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/