5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MyRadar for Android Auto?

PMantle

Reaction score
I have read a few articles saying MyRadar is now available for Carplay and Android Auto. I have downloaded the app they claim works and no dice. is there something lacking in the Uconnect system for this.

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
UC4 or UC5? I wasn't aware of this. My trucks weather app has never worked. Downloading this now to see..

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't have anything other than Google weather, which just tells me a short daily forecast vocally. How do you get radar?

I didn't have any luck with myradar.

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just found an article saying myradar only works in beta right now.

PMantle

Reaction score
I don't have anything other than Google weather, which just tells me a short daily forecast vocally. How do you get radar?

I didn't have any luck with myradar.
The app, weather and radar, works, but it's not great.

DEG

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It works in my truck with CarPlay and Uconnect5. Might be an android issue. It has no motion on my truck screen like the phone app, but I think it recycles every minute or so because the carplay app will disappear for a few seconds then come back.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
UC4 or UC5? I wasn't aware of this. My trucks weather app has never worked. Downloading this now to see..
My SiriusXM weather didn't work from factory in my truck either. Then I manually updated the application version and it started working, and I also started getting the monthly vehicle health reports as well

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My SiriusXM weather didn't work from factory in my truck either. Then I manually updated the application version and it started working, and I also started getting the monthly vehicle health reports as well
The monthly updates are sporadic. How did you update the app?

Users who are viewing this thread