5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MY22 Operator's Manual-Finally!!

RockJock

Reaction score
Is the uConnect 5 owner's supplement posted yet?

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
Is the uConnect 5 owner's supplement posted yet?
There was a lot of UConnect 5 content in the Ops Manual. I couldn't get it to display the quick guide or separate owners supplement. I was able to confirm there's a new "Trailer Hitch Light" located within the tailgate latch on some models which I saw at the auto show. I have pics on another thread somewhere.

Last edited:

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ladies & gentlemen!! MY22 Operator's Manual!! 😁 I was going to attach it but it's too large for the server. More & more MY22 things coming finally. How about some actual trucks?!?!
Link?

RockJock

Reaction score
There was a lot of UConnect 5 content in the Ops Manual. I couldn't get it to display the quick guide or separate owners supplement. I was able to confirm there's a new "Trailer Hitch Light" located within the tailgate latch on some models which I saw at the auto show. I have pics on another thread somewhere.

I was reading the 2021 Pacifica manual a few weeks ago to hold me over. It had the same line about seeing the uConnect 5 supplement. I never did find it for the Pacifica either.

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
I was reading the 2021 Pacifica manual a few weeks ago to hold me over. It had the same line about seeing the uConnect 5 supplement. I never did find it for the Pacifica either.
I feel better knowing I'm not the only one rocking the "man-van" OM to try to glean SOME info in the meantime! 🤣🤣🤣

brenan00

Reaction score
I feel better knowing I'm not the only one rocking the "man-van" OM to try to glean SOME info in the meantime! 🤣🤣🤣
I have been dad going off to little league for the last 35 years, all dodge caravans until 2019 when they switched the fleet choice form caravan to pacifica. What is nice, it has all the tech and safety items the limited has, but I never knew I had it until I got on this forum, and i decided one night drove home from the windward to the leeward side of the island with never touching the peddles.

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
I have been dad going off to little league for the last 35 years, all dodge caravans until 2019 when they switched the fleet choice form caravan to pacifica. What is nice, it has all the tech and safety items the limited has, but I never knew I had it until I got on this forum, and i decided one night drove home from the windward to the leeward side of the island with never touching the peddles.
I'm not making fun of the minivan. I honestly think they're the best bang for the buck out there and by far the best road trip vehicle. Roomy, comfortable, smooth ride, fuel economy very respectable even at "efficient" highway speeds, great power, and lots of tech goodies as you mentioned. Chrysler invented it and has ALWAYS been the best one out there hands down. I used a Chevy Uplander for work for a year and a half until a wheel LITERALLY fell off it. It was a $#!+box but still had the bones of what makes minivans great.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've been looking at the Durango manual for info.

Users who are viewing this thread