5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new to me Power Wagon

mikenacarato

Reaction score
Hi all, I am Michael from TN. I just bought my third Ram but this time it is a power wagon. In the past ive had a 3rd gen dually, a 4th gen mega cab diesel, and now a 5th gen power wagon. my wife and I love to offroad and we used to do it a lot in my Tacoma but our family has outgrown the Tacoma and I wanted to go back to a Ram. I also am a Firefighter so having the offroad capability and factory winch helps out a ton in that regard. I will miss my Tacoma but look forward to life in a Ram again!

Attachments

• IMG_20200624_135412.jpg
    IMG_20200624_135412.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 20190712_004438306_iOS.jpg
    20190712_004438306_iOS.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 54
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on getting what fits your needs. Does the fire company outfit your personal vehicle to be used on calls ?

Welcome to the forum and welcome back to RAM! That's one bad*** looking rig and on a side note holy crap gas is cheap in TN, I zoomed in on the gas sign :oops: . Our gas gets taxed like crazy in PA.

Last edited:
Nice, I don't see many power wagons but found myself parked next to one the other day. My Rebel looked like his little brother sitting out there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nice, I don't see many power wagons but found myself parked next to one the other day. My Rebel looked like his little brother sitting out there.

Yeah same. Made me jealous.

Welcome to the forum and welcome back to RAM! That's one bad*** looking rig and on a side note holy crap gas is cheap in TN, I zoomed in on the gas sign :oops: . Our gas gets taxes like crazy in PA.
It was down to under $1.60 for a little while for 87 here in Memphis. I was paying the $1.90 for 93 at Costco a couple months ago.

Welcome and congratulations on your new truck looks fantastic !

My neighbor got one and it made my Rebel look like an S10 or something. I instantly determined I needed one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back