5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My New 2019 Limited

citpyrkf

Reaction score
I am excited to join the community and share that I just picked up my 2019 Ram Limited. This was an order direct from the manufacture, with just about every option. I think I only passed on the off road package and the engine heater. My only disappointment was that when you get towing mirrors, you lose out on the 360 camera system, the front and the mirror cameras are gone. If I had known that I don't think I would have gotten the tow package. Not a big deal. Its on me, after all I ordered it. I also got a great deal on an unlimited mileage warranty. I negotiated hard to get a good price because I wanted the air suspension covered. Here are my upcoming plans for this my truck.

1) Swap the two "1500 5.7 HEMI" and Ram's head tailgate badges for black badges
2) Debadge the two "RAM" badges from the front doors and the "LIMITED" and "4X4" badges from the tailgate ( I love debadged cars and trucks)
3)Ceramic Coating
4) Plasti dip chrome door trim pieces, mirrors, and window molding black
5) Plasti dip tow hooks and the grille black (i'm not sure to what level yet on the grille, I'm leaning toward all of it, but I'd love to see if anyone's done it first. thoughts and ideas welcomed)
6) Diamondback bed cover

I think that's about it for now. It took me 3 years to finally pull the trigger and get a truck, and I looked at every manufacture. Ram really just beat everyone out on value for the money. Looking forward to learning and sharing with everyone.

Keiths2019Ram.jpg

Attachments

• Keiths2019Ram.jpg
    Keiths2019Ram.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 25

19RamLimited

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Great truck! Great color. Enjoy it. I ceramic coated mine and what a difference it made! Wish I would had done it from day one.

citpyrkf

Reaction score
Great truck! Great color. Enjoy it. I ceramic coated mine and what a difference it made! Wish I would had done it from day one.
You'll either think I'm crazy or you'll get it :). I have not brought the truck home yet. Its still at the dealer. I want to drive it from the dealer directly to the detailer doing the ceramic coating. I drop it off on Saturday. Work starts on Monday, and I pick up either Tuesday or Wednesday. I waited 3 years I can wait a week and a half more.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You'll either think I'm crazy or you'll get it :). I have not brought the truck home yet. Its still at the dealer. I want to drive it from the dealer directly to the detailer doing the ceramic coating. I drop it off on Saturday. Work starts on Monday, and I pick up either Tuesday or Wednesday. I waited 3 years I can wait a week and a half more.

You're crazy, but I get it. I did get one small chip in my painted bumper before I got it to the PPF folks.

19RamLimited

Ram Guru
Reaction score

No I get it! I have OCD so bad. why uyou think I kept my 2013 Laramie Longhorn, to drive in bad weather and places I can't get good parking. I wash my truck 2-3 times a week. My wife thinks I am insane and doesn't like when I buy her a new car because of how I am about her making it so dirty. She just throws stuff anywhere and leaves coffee cups and chic fit a cups. Drives me nuts!

Well hope the detail shop does a great job for you. Enjoy the truck when you get it. Its really really great feeling to drive. I feel like im in an ultra luxury vehicle when I drive it.

ericd

Reaction score
You're crazy, but I get it. I did get one small chip in my painted bumper before I got it to the PPF folks.

Which PPF did you use. I had XPEL on my old longhorn and loved it. But it's like $700 for this new one

cjmst23

Reaction score
What's the ceramic costing you? Just looking to get a ballpark

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Which PPF did you use. I had XPEL on my old longhorn and loved it. But it's like $700 for this new one

High end shop in the area used Suntek for ppf and ceramic tint, I believe. Very happy with it.

Dustin

IT Geek, Adventure Junkie
Reaction score
Great color choice! ;-)

I definitely recommend ceramic coating. I did mine myself.

Sweet looking truck, enjoy!

Lakewake

Site Supporter and Tracking
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Reaction score
Congrats on your new truck.(y)
I went with Crystal Serum with EXO topper.
So easy to clean

Users who are viewing this thread