5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My interior lights stay on

smweise

Reaction score
I just bought a used 2020 Ram Rebel 2 weeks ago and this past Wednesday my interior lights stay on when I’m driving. Any suggestions on what is going on?

piening2150

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You probably rolled/bumped the dimmer switch all the way up.

All the way up- dash full bright + dome lights on

One click down- dash full bright (even with headlights on) + dome lights work as normal w/ door open

One more click down (and lower)- dash dims with headlights on (as normal)

smweise

Reaction score
I tried that and they still didn’t turn off. I even have the button pushed to off by the dome lights and that didn’t work either.

piening2150

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That sucks. I was hoping for an easy fix. Try unhooking the battery for a few minutes? Just be aware if you do that it may take a few key cycles for some items (such as backup cam, background themes, sensors, etc) to 'reload' after removing power. Totally normal.

smweise

Reaction score
That sucks. I was hoping for an easy fix. Try unhooking the battery for a few minutes? Just be aware if you do that it may take a few key cycles for some items (such as backup cam, background themes, sensors, etc) to 'reload' after removing power. Totally normal.
Ok I’ll try that thanks

Users who are viewing this thread