5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My First Ram on order!

johncolts54

Reaction score
Hi everyone, John here from Central Ohio. Ordered my ram 1500 Limited 1st of April and according to my last update from dealer I am in D1 status. Whatever that actually means. I had a 2020 F150 Platinum trim 15K miles and transmission kinda quit working. Ford bought it back, so started reading a lot about Rams and liked the Limited and 10th anniversary Edition.
Looking forward to getting the Ram! Also like the Forums to the Brand, a wealth of info and great people are linked to them. Looking forward to hanging around on here since I am retired. So, Hello everyone! John

NRitland2

Reaction score
Enjoy! Post pictures when you take delivery

johncolts54

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Question, does anyone know about how long it will stay in D1 status? The process that is next. Its been in D1 about 10 days or so. Yes will take pictures and can't wait to get it. My only regret when I ordered the Ram was I failed to order the Electric Brake control on it, a $300 factory option. But , thank you in advance if some has answers to the couple questions ...John

MidnightExpre$$

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Question, does anyone know about how long it will stay in D1 status? The process that is next. Its been in D1 about 10 days or so. Yes will take pictures and can't wait to get it. My only regret when I ordered the Ram was I failed to order the Electric Brake control on it, a $300 factory option. But , thank you in advance if some has answers to the couple questions ...John

Tell the dealer you want to add it

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats!

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Hi everyone, John here from Central Ohio. Ordered my ram 1500 Limited 1st of April and according to my last update from dealer I am in D1 status. Whatever that actually means.
codes posted here

Users who are viewing this thread