5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My first pickup truck

VikK

Reaction score
Two weeks ago, my wife and I bought a 2020 Ram 1500 Limited Ecodiesel. My first truck. My first FCA product. I am blown away by the build quality, the ride, the features, all of it. We will be using it as a long-range family cruiser to help our kid visit the colleges he is interested in, as well as for driving vacations. I think we will be off airplanes for quite some time. Hell, behind the wheel, cruising down the highway, this thing is like your very own 787 Dreamliner.

It's obviously too soon to project the long-term ownership experience, but the initial impression and satisfaction exceeds that of every other vehicle I've ever owned, including MBenz and BMW. I may never drive a car or SUV again. Happy to be here on the forums and looking foward to learning about my Ram. I've already learned, thanks to you all, that if I ever want to replace my OEM tonneau cover with an after-market one, I will also need to replace the black accessory rails with silver ones. Thanks for that info.

First road trip this weekend to our kid's lacrosse tournament. Have a good weekend, all!

Vik.

Bobbybob

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new ride. Agree with the statement about the overall luxury of these things...crazy. Enjoy the new ride, have fun on the forum, and good luck with college selection.

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
We went from my old Titan to the Ram. Our Pathfinder used to be our travel vehicle. I've now doubled the miles on my truck in the last 9 months compared to what I would have put on my Titan. This thing rides better than any vehicle we've had.

Users who are viewing this thread