5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My First Pickup and First Modifications

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey guys, this is my first pickup truck EVER. I've always had tuner cars, I-4 turbos and such, that I've always modified and made my own. I know where to find performance parts and appearance parts for imports or hot hatches, but I am CLUELESS as to where to look for Truck parts. I'm asking you guys what sites do you recommend for buying truck aftermarket parts? I've been looking on realtruck.com but it's just the first site I've tried.

please help!

much appreciated,

Vinnie

ElkoNV

My dog thinks I’m cool.
Reaction score
Real truck is alright. Lots of ideas in the "What did you do to your Ram today" thread. One of the nicer aspects is a lot of the people post where they got their parts or found the best deal. If you really like something ask for a link. Snofire hooked me up with one to some door guard protection and it was on Amazon, not on the manufactures website. They are on order now.

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Depends on what you're looking for. There are a lot of places out there it just depends on where you want to hunt and how much you want to pay. Don't be afraid of eBay

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
generally I like to go on websites and just look around for random stuff for ideas (i know that gets dangerous). so i've been just looking around on realtruck

ElkoNV

My dog thinks I’m cool.
Reaction score
Amazon is great for ideas too. Just put in your model and year and accessories. They will happy to show you stuff you did not know you needed.

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
ahhah thanks for that. i looked a bit on mopar parts but i like other options as well.

also poking around on americantrucks.com

Users who are viewing this thread